The Waterfront Apartments Terms & Conditions
As these are privately owned apartments there are policies that strictly apply for all bookings and stays at The Waterfront Apartments:
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- There is no front desk at this property.
- There is no after-hours reception at this property.
- Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
The Waterfront Apartments Geelong reserves the right to cancel a booking at any stage due to unforeseen circumstances i.e.: owner selling Apartment or serious damage to Apartment.
- More than 30 days prior to arrival will incur an Administration fee charge of 15% of the total tariff.
- 30 days or less will forfeit full deposit.
- Within 7 days arrival, a fee of 50% of the total Accommodation cost will apply.
- Less than 48 hours, failure to arrive on the due date or cancelled days after arrival will be charged at 100%
The Guest (person/s named on Guest Registration sheet and signed) will be responsible for all breakages, loss or damage to items and or furnishings in the Apartment including locks, key replacements and garage remote controls.